Hilton Homewood Suites - Palo Alto, California
LEED CERTIFICATION AND ENERGY MODELING
To meet the City of Palo Alto's requirement to design this new, $26 million, 4-story hotel to meet LEED Silver, In Balance Green Consulting is providing green building strategies to the Owner/Developer team. These strategies included daylighting and views in every room, underground parking, highly efficient equipment with room-key energy management, and recycling washing machine water for use in flush fixtures and landscaping.
- Program: 130,000 SF Hotel
- Architect: Barry Swenson Builders; Steinberg Architects
- Construction: Barry Swenson Builders
- Commissioning: RetroCom Energy Strategies, Inc.
- Civil: Sandis Civil Engineers
- Mechanical: Mr. Cool, Inc. & Lovazzo Mechanical, Inc.
- Structural: DCI Engineers
- Electrical: Helix Electric Inc. & LPG Engineering
- Acoustical: Charles M Salter Associates Inc.
- Waterproofing: Wiss, Janney,Elstner Associates
- Landscape: Hill Associates
- Awards: LEED-NC Silver, 2015; CCGBC Green Awards Winner - New Construction
- Photos Courtesy of Hilton Worldwide & SRM Development