Fort Hunter Liggett, Unaccompanied Personnel Housing, Barracks - Jolon, California
Program: Residential Units
Awards; LEED-NC Silver
The new barracks provide comfortable and efficient housing in the historic core of Fort Hunter Liggett. An efficient envelope, efficient fixtures, and commissioning enabled a 25% reduction in energy use. Accompanied by water-saving fixtures and irrigation, this project is a model for efficient residential construction.
- Architect: RSP Architects Ltd.
- Construction: Precon Industries, Menco Pacific Inc.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Gausman & Moore
- Structural: VAA, LLC.
- Civil: EVS, Inc.
- Landscape: Damon Farber Associates
- Survey: Pacific Coast Survey & Design Group, Inc.